The Mental Health Gym is based on the concept that mental health, like physical health, can be improved through attitude and skill development. Coming to our website is the equivalent of going to the gym—but without leaving your computer. Here you will find guidance, exercises, products—both free and inexpensive, and interactive blogs. Our goal is to teach, encourage, and interact with you so that we can all become emotionally healthier. Our guiding principle is that mental health is not a spectator sport; it is a process that is hard, easy, fun, challenging, frustrating, elusive, and rewarding. At The Mental Health Gym WE EMBRACE THAT PROCESS.
This is a website for people who seek to develop and improve upon their mental health. Just as a physical gym caters to all shapes, sizes, ages, and levels of physical health—united by the desire to get and stay healthier, The Mental Health Gym is designed for people who are committed to improving and maintaining a level of emotional functioning that permits personal growth, achievement, happiness, and the effective management of stress and challenges.
- Access to regular blogs, podcasts, and free products.
- Occasional discount coupons for paid products
- Monthly newsletters
- Email correspondence with Dr. Kaiser for help with educational issues (not psychotherapy).
- FREE Membership!
Professional Membership (Special registration required)
- All of the Regular Member benefits
- Special pages on the website accessible only to professional members
- A professional members forum
- The opportunity to be involved in a GAP research network to ensure that our approach remains relevant and evidence-based
- FREE Membership!
Personal Training Membership
- All of the Regular member benefits
- Every digital project produced by The Mental Health Gym
- A monthly “homework assignment” – a personal growth module based on the principles of The Mental Health Gym and Goal-Achieving Psychotherapy
- A monthly conference call based on that month’s growth module (your identity can be kept anonymous if you prefer)
- A toll free phone number will be available to you to discuss educational questions with Dr. Kaiser once a month (Psychotherapy will not be done over the phone. Personal Training is not a substitute for psychotherapy)
- (Personal Training membership is also open to professionals)
- $15 per month, or $150 per year prepaid.